Nuclear Free Scotland is our biannual magazine that has all the latest campaign news from Scottish CND and local groups. 20 full colour pages packed with news and information in A5 format.
Feature articles this autumn/winter include:
- The Myth of How the Bomb Ended the War - John Ainslie transcript.
- Update on Hunterston B - Lynn Jamieson
- The Forest and the Village - David Mackenzie
- Two Years on - Global Ban Treaty - Janet Fenton
- Nuclear Weapons Upgrades Harder than Politicians Think - David Cullen
- The Environmental Cost of Nuclear Weapons - Flavia Tudoreanu